TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 9/24/2013 7:05 am

Afro-Ninja
Admin
Website

TW3 Map Contest voting!

Voting is open to anyone with a twboards account. We are going to do general voting first, then I will proceed to a private panel to select the winning 5.
The method has changed slightly- please vote for two maps that you think deserve to win. If you participated in the contest you may vote for yourself once. This is an incentive for fair voting and will inadvertently punish any creators who forget to vote.

Votes from accounts created after the contest started will be open to scrutiny, and their vote will count as slightly less. (unless you also participated in the contest)

Simply browse this thread here:
http://www.twboards.com/viewtopic.php?id=7549

and post here with your votes on which maps should win!
Voting will be locked on Thursday night at midnight

Afro-Ninja Productions
http://afro-ninja.com

#2 9/24/2013 9:19 am

HarbingerOfWarX

Re: TW3 Map Contest voting!

I am going to of course vote for my map.

Abyss

http://i.imgur.com/8c5tzzC.png

Code:

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

#3 9/24/2013 9:22 am

HarbingerOfWarX

My other vote goes for Getoutofmyyard

The Ship

http://i.imgur.com/6KsifAv.png

Code:

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

#4 9/24/2013 10:20 am

Seanishere

If you weren't in the contest I don't think you should be able to vote at all to keep it simpler and more fair

#5 9/24/2013 11:37 am

Sm0g
Website

http://i.imgur.com/lmZsHMJ.png
I vote for my X void.

My other vote goes to Slick's Oil Rig

http://www.hristu.net/ - For instant awesomeness
http://i41.tinypic.com/wwmesm.png

#6 9/24/2013 11:46 am

The crazy man
Website

I will vote for my Battlefield II:

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b578/thecrazyman09/a_zpsff1bb5f3.jpg

And Dazer's Sand Castle:

http://i42.tinypic.com/212fypc.png

-Click here to download TW3.
-Click here to buy a NEW PS4 and a XBOX One for ONLY USD$50! FREE SHIPPING!!!
-Click here to watch sex videos.

#7 9/24/2013 3:16 pm

Twinfan

Yeah voting for yourself is pretty lame. Crazy, that was probably the worst map submitted, and yet you're still voting for yourself.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2iapgqo.jpg
I am no longer an active member of Twboards, but if you need--or want--to talk to me, I have left the option of sending an email available. If you abuse it or spam me or something, I will A) Promptly remove the email option, and B) Hunt you to the ends of the Earth. Choose wisely and I wish you all the best of luck...

#8 9/24/2013 3:22 pm

Slicknife

If people could vote for themselves it would just even everything out again. I'd rather people voted for two maps that aren't theirs. But it's fine I guess.

Last edited by Slicknife (9/24/2013 3:25 pm)

#9 9/24/2013 4:00 pm

Walrus King

Twinfan wrote:

Yeah voting for yourself is pretty lame. Crazy, that was probably the worst map submitted, and yet you're still voting for yourself.

Strawberry's and Alon's are worse by a long shot.

I'll play all the maps this week that I haven't already and see which ones I like best. I hate to be that guy but I may consider voting for myself if I can only find one map that especially strikes my fancy.

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

#10 9/24/2013 4:13 pm

User972302
Website

I get Afro's point--namely that by allowing people to vote for their own maps once, they're more likely to vote in the first place--but it does seem pretty pointless because if anything it just inflates the voting power of those who haven't submitted maps to the contest. Now I get 2 meaningful votes because I didn't submit a map, while for instance Crazy only really gets 1 meaningful vote because his other vote is by default going to his own map, however shitty it may be.

What you're left with is that everyone's personal map votes cancel out, leaving their alternate votes + 2 votes from each person who didn't submit a map. Instead, it would have been just 1 vote from everyone. Since most of the people who didn't submit a map but are voting are part of the panel who will determine the final winners, their extended influence upon the general voting stage significantly skews the contest.

That being said, the panel is made up of worthwhile judges so hopefully their extended influence is for the best.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Nvm.

Last edited by User972302 (9/24/2013 4:14 pm)

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab29/97SNM2010/newsig2.png
TWO War Record: 163.5 - 42.5 (est. 50 matches missing) TW3 War Record: 114 - 45
Total War Record: 277.5 - 87.5 Notable Opponents

#11 9/24/2013 4:16 pm

Walrus King

You can still copy the code, I just did. You'll probably need to click it twice. I highlight at the end to make sure I got all of it.

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

#12 9/24/2013 4:55 pm

User972302
Website

Is anyone else having trouble importing Kick's map? It keeps saying "Could Not Read Import Code," but all the other maps I tried have worked.

#13 9/24/2013 5:15 pm

Getoutofmyyard

First of all, I am voting lucius65's SeaTrain.
http://digidownload.libero.it/myftp2010/train2.bmp
Why? It was one of the few maps to me that were a good length, and not too closed in. I prefer that maps shouldn't be gigantic, especially gigantic and closed in to the point it's hard to throw a grenade until after all six of your guys moved once. It makes the game unnecessarily longer. This is why I like SeaTrain. It's short like The Island, but you still have reasons to put up a wall or two for strategy.

Secondly of course, I vote my map, The Ship.
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/ninjastyle124/TW3SailBoatV3_zps88d8cebe.png?t=1370545523
Not because it's anything special, but if everybody else is voting their map, I might as well vote too, to be fair.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/ninjastyle124/Goomy_zps2ab253ee.png

#14 9/24/2013 5:39 pm

davebains

1.  My first vote will go to:
The War Tower
http://i.imgur.com/ReWhi88.png

Code:

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

2.  My second vote will go to:
Abyss

Cheers!

Last edited by davebains (9/24/2013 5:41 pm)

#15 9/24/2013 8:42 pm

dragonrider7

For my first vote

Crystal Mine

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p491/randomname77/c1220dbb-14d6-421a-944e-6f03a6f642f0_zps150d7c52.jpg

And for my second

Mike's island III

#16 9/24/2013 8:47 pm

nizam127
Website

Vote for this, I shall

http://i.imgur.com/LYYgN5l.png

Code:

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

and of course, i for vote map this

http://i.imgur.com/LqKJ7OR.png

Code:

Last edited by nizam127 (9/24/2013 8:51 pm)

#17 9/24/2013 9:08 pm

theonewhoisevil

I vote for Sand Castle, and Floating Island.

Also, voting for yourself is like giving yourself a high five, and nothing says loser like a self high five.

Dear Afro Clause, I want a grenade only game mode for Christmas this year. P.S. Don't let Rudolf eat any of the magic brownies I left you, that fucker cant handle his brownies.

#18 9/24/2013 9:12 pm

Getoutofmyyard

theonewhoisevil wrote:

Also, voting for yourself is like giving yourself a high five, and nothing says loser like a self high five.

Normally I'd agree, and I wouldn't vote for myself. However with a lot of people voting for themselves, I'm just shooting myself in the foot for not giving myself a vote to compete haha.

#19 9/24/2013 10:38 pm

lamborghini444

first vote goes to BUILDINGS, made by myself
http://i.imgur.com/m6cP1rt.png
and vote #2 goes to the abyss.
http://i.imgur.com/8e3EYjk.png

Last edited by lamborghini444 (9/24/2013 10:45 pm)

http://i.imgur.com/SsxmChz.png
"10 points from Gryffindor for Hermione's successful behavior!"

#20 9/24/2013 11:16 pm

Sm0g
Website

Mike do an iP check on some of these accounts. (wary)

http://www.hristu.net/ - For instant awesomeness
http://i41.tinypic.com/wwmesm.png

#21 9/24/2013 11:19 pm

DazerThePimp

Sand castle & Island 3

Dazer, nuffsaid.

#22 9/24/2013 11:20 pm

Slicknife

theonewhoisevil wrote:

yeah but people have been given the opportunity. seems stupid not to take it.

#23 9/24/2013 11:42 pm

User972302
Website

theonewhoisevil wrote:

Just curious, but how come you didn't submit a map?

#24 9/24/2013 11:47 pm

HarbingerOfWarX

Have people even played these maps? I played sand castle and I personally didn't like it. I think people are just voting on looks. Especially with the amount of maps where you can mortar kill right away.

Last edited by HarbingerOfWarX (9/24/2013 11:47 pm)

#25 9/24/2013 11:58 pm

Getoutofmyyard

HarbingerOfWarX wrote:

Have people even played these maps? I played sand castle and I personally didn't like it. I think people are just voting on looks. Especially with the amount of maps where you can mortar kill right away.

I agree. Sand Castle wasn't that good at all and I think most of the new accounts are just voting for looks.

Board footer